Sunday, October 5, 2014

Homemade Bread Dough

         I love homemade bread, especially on my sandwich. I eat home lunch at school, which means lots of sandwiches! It's yummy and I have the pleasure of knowing I made it myself. I learned how to make it from one of my mom's older friends who has been making bread for a long time. It was awesome and I am so glad that I know how! Last Thanksgiving, I made mini loaves of bread using this recipe and everyone in my extended family loved it and wanted to know how to make it. So I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as my family does!


 

 *****TIP: If you get the liquid lecithin, wipe whatever it touches with a paper towel before you wash it because it sticks to everything and doesn't come off!!******
 
 

 Instead of making bread loaves, I made mini muffins. I just cooked it for 25 minutes instead of 30!

 When you're bread is all done, or if you made muffins like I did, paint the tops with melted butter, using a kitchen brush.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment